Master of Business Administration Online
An MBA should be more than just an impressive credential on your resume—it should help you positively impact your organization and enable you to reach your professional goals. At Gannon University, our online Master of Business Administration program provides you an in-depth exposure to the key fundamentals of business, giving you practical tools you’ll be able to put to use immediately as well as throughout your career.
Watch this quick video by Lauren to learn more about the online MBA at Gannon.
The business world changes quickly, and the MBA degree program at Gannon University evolves with it—just as it has in the over 40 years it has been in existence. Gannon University’s Dahlkemper School of Business was the first graduate school of business in our region and our pioneering mindset is evident in the online MBA. The Gannon online MBA program emphasizes the knowledge of business, leadership skills, ethical concepts, and critical-thinking ability you need to adapt in a fast-moving, global, and increasingly competitive business environment.
As a Gannon MBA graduate, you will:
- Understand the global business environment.
- Understand and integrate the functional areas of business.
- Be able to apply analytical skills to solve problems in a business environment.
- Develop leadership skills and ethically responsible behavior in an organizational context.
- Be able to communicate effectively.
- Understand the importance of working in team settings.
The Gannon University online MBA offers three specializations.
- Marketing: Study a dynamic area of business with increasing importance to all types of organizations in both the public and private sector. You will learn to understand consumer behavior, identify and analyze target markets and develop effective marketing strategies and programs.
- Human Resource Management: Delve into employee relations and management theory to learn how to lead, develop and motivate the individuals that make up your organization’s workforce.
- Finance: Learn how to assess the investment worthiness of projects and securities to maximize investor wealth.
Students also have the option to choose any three electives from the specializations offered to customize their studies to their professional goals.
With a diverse student body, faculty members with extensive real-world experience and accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), the online MBA at Gannon University offers a supportive, vibrant and exciting environment in which to earn your advanced degree. Earn your MBA online at Gannon University and be confident in your ability to handle the challenges of today and the future. Gannon’s MBA alumni include Presidents, Chief Executive Officers, Vice Presidents, Chief Financial Officers, Treasurers, Managing Partners and Management Consultants.
Learn more about the online MBA at Gannon University: Call us at 877-497-5854 to speak to an admissions advisor today, or request more information.