Gannon University Accreditations and Rankings
Academic accreditation uses accepted qualitative and quantitative standards of excellence as a foundation of assessing the quality of education at an institution. Areas of evaluation can include educational objectives and achievements, academic programs, admissions practices, student personnel and welfare services, institutional study, training and experience of instructional staff, and financial stability.
- Gannon University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education¹, a voluntary, non-governmental, peer-based membership organization dedicated to educational excellence and improvement through peer evaluation and accreditation.
- The online RN to BSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate
Nursing Education (CCNE)2.
- Gannon’s business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for
Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)3.
Additionally, Gannon University has been recognized for excellence through the following rankings:
- U.S. News & World Report once again gave Gannon a top ranking in Regional Universities (North) category in its 2014 edition of “America’s Best Colleges.”
- For the eighth consecutive year, U.S. News & World Report also named Gannon in its list of “Great Schools, Great Prices,” as a “Best Value School” in the North Region, ranking 11th on the list.
Want to learn more about the quality education you’ll receive at Gannon? Call us at 877-497-5854 to speak to an admissions advisor, or request more information.
¹ Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104; 267-284-5000; www.msche.org. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
² Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791
³ Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), 11520 West 119th Street, Overland Park, KS 66213, (913) 339-9356