Master of Public Administration Online
The business practices and strategies used by the private sector are increasingly important in the public sector. This includes efficient administration, ethical leadership, and data-driven decision-making processes. Gannon University’s online Master of Public Administration (MPA) offers advanced, interdisciplinary training in business and political science to help you chart a successful path to leadership in non-profit, government, and health care organizations.
- 100% online – complete your degree in as few as two years
- Flexible, asynchronous format allows you to perform weekly coursework on your schedule
- GRE waiver available
- Waive select courses based on undergraduate GPA
- No application fee
Gannon’s online MPA program offers the following specializations:
- Administrative Specialization: This specialization emphasizes business decision-making skills such as budgeting, marketing, and the management of employee relations.
- Organizational Leadership Specialization: This specialization focuses on skills necessary to develop and implement a vision for public service organizations, as well as techniques for leading and motivating individuals and teams in organizations.
- Customized Track: Choose any three electives from the specializations offered and customize your studies to your professional goals.
Watch this quick video by Jessica to learn more about the online MPA at Gannon.
Gannon University’s MPA graduate program faculty includes nationally recognized professors. The teaching team draws on the University’s business and political science programs to deliver a comprehensive public administration curriculum. The program caters to students who aspire to advance their career in public administration and particularly welcomes students in search of a second career that lets them give back and serve their community.
Gannon University is a comprehensive, student-centered Catholic university that provides students with a holistic education to foster their professional and personal development. The online MPA degree program in particular incorporates personal development, organizational development, and the relationship between an organization and its community. To learn more about the Gannon University Master of Public Administration, request more information or call at 877-497-5854. You can also click here to register for an upcoming Virtual Open House.